Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mixed Feelings ....

Love Is Complicated
Been feeling kinda depressed lately due to love problems, its like i am feeling so emo time and time again unknowingly. I thought that everything would be over when we break up but i was wrong, it was the beginning of more problems. I truly love this girl but i guess i will never be able to be in a long term relationship, cause i would take her for granted. Most people would say i am a bastard or whatsoever, i don't deny that i am but its like at least i did my very best in loving her. Future was really bleak to me, I knew that she was never meant for me to take care of her for the rest of her life. She would be better off without me i guess, i always thought that i would be a good bf but i realised that things were not meant to be. Perhaps i'll be better off being a single so that i would'nt have to hurt anyone. Love is so complicated, when you are being loved you would take her for granted but when you are not loved you craved for so much more love. I could never really understand what is love about even though i been through so many relationships. I wonder when would i be able to understand and realise true love. I guess i want all of these to end as it is tormenting me every single day of my life, i just want my life back but it all seems so hard .... From now on i would change myself inside out, I want people to see the different side of me.
Luckily i've friends who are always there for me whenver i needed them and they never fail to cheer me up with their lame jokes and games... i must say i am truely happy to have friends like them and thats all i can ask for. Thanks guys for being there for me ... Hope our friendship would last forever ... Or else i would throw all your names into my bottle of half-filled honey and store it in my closet ... Muahhahah* Evil Smirk !! If your don't understand what i am talking about can ask me personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home