Monday, June 05, 2006

Friends Forever ...

Chapter 6
-Friendship
So here i was, a broken-hearted guy feeling empty on the inside. Thankfully, had friends to keep me company throughout this period of time. Be it work friends or my buds ... Only then i realised the importance of friendship, soon i got to know almost the entire banquet colleagues. We would head down to katong mall after our work for billiard session or lan gaming and followed by a late night supper at the nearby 24 hour coffee shops. So it was quite fun to hang out with them, as we had the same interests.....
-A Change Of Heart ??
As usual it was another day of work at the hotel, i was so called the " Senior employee" as i had worked there the longest, all the rest were still new. So i had abit of authority assigned by my manager, became a miny supervisor myself, had a few people to assist me. It was quite fun to have people under as you can ask them do stuff that you needed to do like carry tables or whatever. So we were setting up for a wedding dinner at night, there would be more workers coming in at 6 before the dinner start hence we had to rush abit. Soon it was 6, the new batch of workers came, then suddenly i noticed a girl who is quite tall and really good features even though her figure is not that fantastic, but she still sort of attracted me ...
Hence i approached her, we hit it off and i took her number and after a few days we were sort of together .....
-Remorse & Regret
In the beginning of the relationship, i knew that this relationship wasn't going to last but somehow i just went ahead with it perhaps to numb myself. After a few weeks, my ex sms me to meet her as she needed to talk to me badly, hence i met up with her and talk to her for awhile. She told me that she missed me alot and wanted to patch with me, as i still had feelings for her, i told her to give me some time to break up with her.... However, everytime i saw her face, i couldnt bear to tell her... hence this dragged on for a period of time .... I told my ex about it and she was super devasted as she thought i would mean what i said and just break up with her ... In my heart, i was feeling super remorseful as i was not able to keep my words, i really regretted stepping into this new relationship. I felt really guilty as i knew it was my fault, i was like stuck in between and the feeling is not good at all, it was tearing me apart... However i knew that there was no future with my current gf hence i decided to break up with her and patch with my ex.... And so we were back together again ...
Stay Tune For Chapter 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home