Monday, June 26, 2006

Farking Busy recently ....

ITALY WON !!!! OMG !!!!
Goal Scored by Totti: Penalty Kick(93mins)

Finally i am doing something in the company, tons and tons of work to do. Now i have to reach company by 8.30, no extremely long lunch break and worst of all i can only leave company at 6 !!! Omg compared to last time 4.30 .... SIANZ .... Recently i really have no time to blog.. so pardon me with the long update of my blog.... I am throw like so many projects but i am like stuck in all of them.. and its not because i dunno how to do but there are like so many freaking errors which i do not know how to debug or source file corrupted... Haiz.. kill me la !! Kinda tired these few days, sleep late wake up early, hate this kind of life man ... But anyway all these crap will be over soon i hope, and when its over LETS GO PARTY !!! Feel like going clubbing this week man ... anyone interested ?? Drop me a tag ya ... Bye... Off to work !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home