Sunday, December 16, 2007

PoP lo !!

The day that i had been looking forward to has finally come, however i was rather reluctant to move on to my next stage of army life. Leaving behind the bond that i have with my platoon and bunk mates. Although everyone was happy to POP but i could tell that everyone has that look on their faces wondering what the next stage would be. Have to start all over again knowing new friends and commanders. One thing that i learnt in army, only when you are willing to step out of your comfort zone and push yourself then you will become a stronger person.

Having my block leave now, but i feel so lonely without her in my life. Everyday just spend time watching anime and chilling at home. So darn boring .... I think i shouldnt be giving her too much pressure and stuff, cause its rather irritating for her i guess. Perhaps i should just let things take its nature course, i really dunno what else i can do except giving her time and more time. This year would be a lonely christmas for me without you, miss all the fun we had for the past 3 years during christmas. Until this day, i have once stop regretting and feeling angry about myself for treating you the way i treated you. I miss you so so much ... my heart will always be yours to keep. Love you !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home