Saturday, July 07, 2007

Boring Saturday :(

Wat a boring saturday ... Woke up at 9, watched some tv and played psp till 12 plus .. As my parents were out marketing, i had to wait for them to buy me food..

Food arrived... Ate it all up and back to tv again.. but not for long cause i was asked to mop the floor, i dread mopping floor but i knew i had to, cause my siblings were all out .. so it boils down to me.. Darn !! Middle child suffers the most !! Mopping wasnt the end of it ... My mom told me to clear my cupboard which was like filled with lotsa unused clothing .. It was juz bad ... so i did a thorough cleaning of my cupboard .. threw all the old clothings away and wiped the cupboard.. Went to eat dinner and i was back doing my thing .. and finally around 8 plus i've done it ... so proud of myself .... haha !! took a cold shower and played some dota and wala .. here i am .. So thats my boring saturday .. OMG it seems like i am writing a compo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home