Thursday, July 20, 2006

Beaten By Sickness ....

I'll Be Back On Sat ...
Damn fever .... Cause me to be so weak i cant even move around .... bones aching like lao ah pek like that ... rested for the the past 2 days ... Told Noor during training i falling sick le then he think i kidding then do all the multiples and see la sick liaoz ... But anyway not his fault ... haha cause of my bad reputation last time, so hard to believe me .. Guess i just didnt had enough sleep and water, so now i am going to be like my partner russell, sleep early .... hahah thats a compliment btw russell ... Good Job Guys Team, Attendance was very good for the first gym training held on wednesday.. too bad i couldnt make it ... But i will definitely be there next wed ... promise ! We shall train hard and be a strong team ya !!!! k la i ate alot of pills.. kinda tired .. take a nap le .. Take care ppl !!! MIss ya All ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home